Everest Metals Corporation Limited (EMC) is an ASX-listed explorer, focused on fast tracking advanced Precious Metals and Battery Minerals Projects across Tier-1 mining jurisdiction of Western Australia. EMC also has great exposure to Lithium and Base Metals through Joint Ventures in WA and Broken Hill, NSW.
PRECIOUS METAL & BATTERY MINERALS FOCUSED STRATEGY
EMC’s Key Projects & Highlights
- REVEREGOLD – Highly mineralised gold reefs, from surface, extending to 130m depth, DeGrussa style Cu/Au at depth
- MT EDON – Lithium-Caesium-Tantalum Highly fertile pegmatite outcropping
- MT DIMER – JORC 48,545oz Au @ 2.10g/t and 89,011oz Ag @ 3.84 g/t
- ROVER – Rio Tinto Exploration Lithium JV, extensive Gold mineralisation
- NSW LITHIUM– Stelar Metal JV, EMC milestone payments pending, $500,000 in cash or shares, 10% free carry to decision to mine
Precious Metals Projects
Revere Gold Project is located in a proven prolific gold producing region of Western Australia along an inferred extension of the Andy Well Greenstone Shear System with known gold occurrences and Degrussa Style Gold/Copper targets at depth.
Located around 125km north-east of Southern Cross, the Mt Dimer Gold & Silver Project comprises a mining lease, with historic production and known mineralization, and adjacent exploration license.
A strategic tenement holding in the Central Yilgarn near Sandstone that is 460km2 covering two parallel linear Archean greenstone belts with a combined length of around 160km. Historically the area is under-explored and is currently undergoing a resurgence in exploration.
Battery Minerals Projects
Mt Edon Project is located in the Southern portion of the Paynes Find Greenstone Belt – area known to host swarms of Pegmatites and highly prospective for Critical Metals.
NSW Broken Hill Projects – Trident, Midas and Perseus Projects are Joint Venture with Stelar Metals (ASX: SLB) located in the Curnamona Province which hosts the world-class Broken Hill silver-lead-zinc mine.
Joint Venture with Rio Tinto Exploration for non-gold minerals at northern tenement which is considered prospective for Lithium and Tantalum mineralisation.