- 1m splits from 4m composite gold assays returned and confirm shallow gold mineralisation
- A total of 42 of the 141 1m samples submitted1 returned >0.1ppm Au
- Highlights include:
- 1m @ 1.94g/t Au from 135m (21RVRC002)
- 1m @ 1.21g/t Au from 77m (21RVRC001)
- 6m @ 0.40g/t Au from 30m within a much larger interval of 31m @ 0.22g/t Au from 21m (21RVRC006)
- RC drilling completed in December 2021 targeted the Harmonic, Four Corners and Blue Hills Prospects and comprised 31 holes for a total of 2,161m
- Multi element assay results are still pending due to the backlog at the lab and results are expected in the coming weeks
Twenty Seven Co. Limited (ASX: TSC) (“TSC” or “the Company”) is pleased to advise that is has received the 1m assay results from the Reverse Circulation (“RC”) drilling programme completed at the Rover Gold Project in December 2021. Initial 4m gold composites results were reported to the ASX on the 4th February 2022.
Importantly, the new detailed 1m results from this drilling campaign have further highlighted the mineralised potential of the Rover Project area, and in particular at the Harmonic Prospect.
Commenting on the receipt of the 1m splits, Non-Exec Chairman Rohan Dalziell said:
“We are pleased with the latest batch of assays received from Rover as they continue to support our aim of extending the existing gold system at Harmonic and Creasy to further increase the overall prospectivity of the Rover Project. We are continuing to build our understanding of the mineralised system at Rover and the confirmation of further shallow gold mineralisation is encouraging as we plan our future work programmes in the area. We look forward to providing further updates in due course.”
Figure 1: Rover Gold Project relative to Greenstone belts and selected peer operations
Harmonic Prospect: 1m splits of 3m Composites
All of the 1m splits sample assays have been returned from the lab for RC drilling completed over the Harmonic, Four Corners and Blue Hills Prospects in December 2021. Pleasingly, the 1m splits include a zone of mineralisation with grades up to 1m @ 1.94g/t Au in hole 21RVRC002 and a broader interval of 6m @ 0.40g/t Au in hole 21RVRC006.
The mineralisation intersected at Harmonic drilling shows good continuity along strike and down dip of the previous holes drilled by TSC in 2019 and 2020 2 and 3, which highlights the strong mineralised potential at Harmonic and across the broader Rover Project area.
Near-Term Exploration Plans:
The following work programmes are currently underway and/or planned for TSC’s WA and NSW tenement portfolios:
- Yarbu Gold Project: Analyse pending assay results from auger drilling and identify areas of mineralisation/ anomalism for follow-up exploration and drilling activity.
- NSW portfolio: Undertake soil and rock chip sampling programme over the northern end of Perseus, southern end of Trident and eastern side of Midas.
- Mt Dimer Gold and Silver Project: All options currently being assessed by TSC.
- Rover Gold Project: Awaiting final multi element results before refining next phase of exploration.
Figure 2: Prospect map with 6 holes around Harmonic and 25 holes at Blue Hills and Four Corners
- ASX: TSC: 4 February 2021, Rover drilling results update
- ASX: TSC: 23 December 2019, High-grade shallow gold discovery at Rover Project
- ASX: TSC: 21 October 2020, Gold from surface intersected at Harmonic